4 eggs (use Triple H Farms’ eggs.. they are dope)
2 tsp vanilla
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp melted coconut oil (Dr. Bronner’s does it best) plus extra for cooking
1 tbsp MCT oil
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
Pinch of salt
4 drops of liquid stevia (feeds your good gut bacteria and makes your tum tum happy)
½ cup of cocao nibs (these are good in almost everything.. yogurt, trail mix.. you name it.. and an incredible superfood that boosts energy and burns fat)
½ cup hemp seeds (huge source of essential fatty acids)
Coconut Whipped Topping
1 can of coconut cream
1 tsp vanilla
2 drops liquid stevia
Top with pomegranate seeds and hemp seeds
- Put plantains and eggs into a food processor (or blender) and blend until smooth
- Add baking soda, coconut oil, MCT oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and stevia to food processor (or blender). Blend for 1 minute.
- Stir in cocao nibs and hemp seeds.
- Put 1 tsp of coconut oil in bottom of a frying pan and scoop in ¼ cup of batter at a time and fry like a pancake.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add cinnamon if you so desire (I recommend it).
- Top pancakes with the coconut whip, hemp seeds, and pomegranate seeds