1 block lavender cheddar cheese (Rogue Creamery kills it with this cheese..)
1 bunch kale
juice 1 lemon
- chop kale and place in a bowl with lemon juice and a pinch of salt. stir and mash with wooden spoon and let sit while you grill the onions.
- slice onion into 1/4 in half moons. grill in frying pan or on a BBQ. grill until soft and edges have begun to blacken.
- cut baguette into sandwich size slices and cut in half. slice cheese to thickness desired.
- assemble sandwhich.. we like greens first, onions in the middle, and cheese on top.
- eat grilled or cold, a dash of mustard is also delicious!