1 cup farro (bob’s red mill is bomb)
3 cups broth (frontier’s veggie broth is our ‘go to’)
1 bunch roughly chopped kale
1 tbsp olive oil (or whatever oil you prefer)
2 grapefruits, supremed (see ‘micro knowledge nuggets’ on our website to learn how to supreme citrus!)
1 container of micro greens
3 cloves garlic
salt and pepper
- rinse farro and put in pot with broth. bring to a boil. once it boils, reduce heat to medium low and cover for 30 mins
- supreme grapefruit and set aside
- saute kale and garlic with oil until kale starts to wilt slightly (about 3 mins)
- if you are using living micro greens… snip off tops and stems from the soil and rinse with cold water. set aside for topping.
- mix in kale saute with farro
- top with grapefriut, avocado slices, and micro greens
*serve it cold or warm topped with cold grapefruit..
simple, delicious, and extremely good for you!